Suggestions are made, but only if those suggestions are acceptable to the hypnotised person. Contrary to popular belief, you can’t be hypnotised into doing things against your will.
You can’t be forced into a hypnotic state. Instead, you allow yourself to be hypnotised. It is a voluntary altering of your own consciousness, and you are always in control.
… directing your mind to a certain behaviour or outcome by using your imagination.
While in a relaxed mental state, instructions and suggestions are made to the client. Hypnotic suggestions are delivered to reinforce and change unwanted thoughts and behaviours. A pathway is then open to fulfilling personal & career goals.
- Do you want to relieve stress and feel better instantly?
- Do you want to become proactive, and move away from negativity?
- Do you want to create powerful motivation and have more energy?
- Do you want to change habits that have caused you concern?
- Do you want to rid yourself of anger, fear, or anxiety?